One of the things that I hope to use this site for is to share my genealogical research progress and some tips and techniques that I use. I have some boilerplate answers for common questions that I get asked often. So I’ll update those and post them here for easy reference. This won’t just be a genealogy blog but I haven’t yet decided what else I’ll write about. Here are some posts that I’ll be writing in the near future.
- What are my genealogy goals?
- DNA 101
- The Slippery Slope of DNA testing
- Which DNA test should you take?
- Using DNA testing for genealogy
- DNA Test Ethnicity Estimates Comparison
- Genealogical DNA testing explained
- Summary of 2016 research
- Goals for 2017
- How to get started with your family tree